We at RMB Readymix are committed to the implementation and proper Health and Safety procedures and a safer working environment in which our employees, visitors, customers and suppliers can carry out their activities.
We will not accept or undertake any service likely to cause an accident or exposure that may result in personal injury, damage to equipment or loss in progress.
We will strive to achieve the above by growing together through proper training and communication with our employees, customers and suppliers.
We undertake to:
- Provide adequate control of the Health and Safety risks arising from our work activities.
- Establish a HSE System to eliminate or minimize the risk to employees and prevent accidents and cases of work related illnesses.
- Implement and maintain the continual improvement of HSE Management System.
- Commit to comply with current applicable national and international HSE legislations.
- Communicate to all employees with the intent that employees are made aware of their individual HSE Obligation such that each employee carries-out their duty with precautionary measures.
- Reducing Customer Complaints by Effective External Communication Systems
- Review our Safety Policy periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the Company.