Join us : We at RMB offer diverse range of exciting and challenging roles in a rewarding work environment where individuals can aspire to grow with us realizing their full potential. Our current vacancies are listed here below. Kindly apply with the job reference code in your e-mail subject line. You can also submit your CV for consideration at future openings should suitable vacancy arise.
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
Job Reference Code: HR/AD-OFCR-01
Job Location: UAE
Number of Vacancy: 01
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 11/02/2018
To support HR & Admin department in daily activities for smooth operations of the department.
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly attendance record for payroll purpose.
- Handling the leave management system, collection of leave requests, checking the eligibility, and taking approval from the respective section head. Keeping track of the leave overstay and in such cases, informing the senior Administrator for taking appropriate actions.
- Managing the accommodation and food facility of multiple location.
- Coordination with the PRO regarding visa application.
- To ensure manual and computerized records are accurately maintained and update regularly in line with data protection and IMS (ISO, EMS, OHSAS) requirements of the company.
- Analysis of data, interpreting the results, and providing a written summary of data analysis as and when required.
- To continually monitor and update employee related data (Absenteeism, leave, Sickness) to ensure the trends are reported.
- To work collaboratively and in a supportive manner within the team and other departments as well to ensure that the overall operational aims & objectives are achieved.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned either in support of departmental goal or for organizational goals.
- Qualification: Graduate/Diploma in HRM or business management or any related fields.
- Experience: 2 years of working experience in UAE in HR/Admin roles
- Good command in English language
- Knowledge of computers, MS office, HR ERP systems
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Preferable experience in Cement / Concrete products /Ready mix concrete/Construction/Contracting industry